|Senior Research Economist|
|92 51 9248046|
|92 51 5508846|
|92 51 9248065|
Masters in Economics
M.Phil in Economics
Ph.D. in Economics
|1. Ahmad Eatzaz, Ayaz Ahmed and Fayyaz Arshad. (1991).“Learning and Earning Profiles in Pakistan’s Informal Sector”. Pakistan Economic and Social Review, Vol. XXIV, No.2.
2.Shabbir, Tayyeb and Ayaz Ahmed (1994). “Are the Budget Deficit Inflationary? Evidence from Pakistan”. The Pakistan Development Review, Vol.33, No.4.
3. Ahmed, Ayaz (1998). Stock Market Interlinkages in Emerging Markets. Research Report No.159. Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Islamabad.
4. Ahmad, Eatzaz and Ayaz Ahmed (1998). “A Simulation Analysis of Debt Problem in Pakistan” The Pakistan Development Review, Vol.37, No.4.
5. Javed, Attiya and Ayaz Ahmed (1999). “ The Response of Karachi Stock Exchange to Nuclear Detonation”. The Pakistan Development Review, Vol.38, No. 4.
6. Ahmed, Eatzaz and Ayaz Ahmed (2001). “Stock Price co-movement in emerging markets”. Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Vol. XVII Nos. 1&2.
7. Ahmed, Ayaz (2007). Housing Demand in Islamabad Capital Territory. A Chapter on book “Cities- Engine of Growth” .Edited by Nadeem UI Haque and Durr-e- Nayab. Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Islamabad.
8. Ahmed Ayaz, Henna Iftikhar and G.M. Chaudhry (2007) “ Water Resources and Conservation strategy of Pakistan”. The Pakistan Development Review, Vol.46, No.4.
9. Muhammad Arshad Khan and Ayaz Ahmed (2007), “Foreign Aid- Blessing or Curse: Evidence from Pakistan”. The Pakistan Development Review, Vol.46 No.3. (Published in 2009)
10. Afia Malik, Mir Annice Mahmood and Ayaz Ahmed (2009) “Power Sector Reforms in Pakistan: A Critical Review”. The Middle East Business and Economic Review, Vol. 21, No. 2.
11. Ayaz Ahmed and Heena Ahsan “Contribution of Services Sector in the Economy of Pakistan”. PIDE Working Paper Series No. 2011: 79.