Environment and Climate Change
- Ghulam Samad and Rabia Manzor, (2011), “Green Growth: An Environmental Technology Approach” Completed.
- Ghulam Samad, Zamurd Janjua and Nazakatullah, (2010), “Impact of Climate Change on Wheat Productivity: A Case of Pakistan” Presented at 26th AGM of PIDE.
- Hafiz Hanzla Jalil and Mazhar Iqbal, (2010) “Urbanization and Crime: A Case Study of Pakistan” Paper and Proceedings Issue (49.4) Winter 2010.
- Muhammad Nasir, Faiz-Ur-Rehman (2011). “Environmental Kuznets Curve for Carbon Emission in Pakistan: An Empirical Investigation” Energy Policy, 39(3).
- Muhammad Nasir, AmanatAli, Faiz-Ur-Rehman (2011), “Determinants of Terrorism: A Panel Data Analysis of Selected South Asian Countries” Published in Singapore Economic Review, 56(2).
- Muhammad Nasir, Wasim Shahid Malik (2011), “Structural Decomposition of Exchange Rate Shocks in Pakistan: An Empirical Investigation using SVAR Methodology” Published in Transition Studies Review, 18(1).
- Muhammad Nasir, Qasim Jan and Muhammad Javaid, (2011), “Cointegrated Money in Production Function: Evidence from a Developing Country” Published in Economics Bulletin
- Muhammad Nasir and Muhammad Asim Khan, (2011), “Causality between Terrorism and Tourism in Pakistan” Published in Empirical Economic Letters, 10(2).
- Muhammad Nasir and Wasim Shahid Malik, (2011), “The Contemporaneous Correlation of Structural Shocks and Inflation-Output Variability in Pakistan” PIDE Working Paper No. 70
- Rehana Siddiqui, Hafiz Hanzla Jalil, Muhammad Nasir, Wasim Shahid Malik and Mahmood Khalid, (2011), “The Cost of Unserved Energy: Evidence from the Industrial Sector of Pakistan” PIDE Working Paper No. 75.
- Zainab Iftikhar and Amanat Ali, (2011), “Impact of Income Inequality and Defense Burden on Economic Growth” Accepted for Publication in Singapore Economic Review .
Last Updated on Tuesday, 04 December 2012 10:20